Wednesday, January 15, 2014

urge to redecorate

via
I want this piece from Ikea for my room. I want to line my  Essie nail polish up on it. I want to get baskets to store things in it. I'm obsessed with this piece. My sister-in-law has it in turquoise in her dining area to store all of her dishes and barware items. I NEED this in my bedroom. I have an itch to redecorate. Move some pieces in and out. This is one of my inspiration photos. I also want to repaint my bathroom, but I know I will never get enough motivation to buy paint....so I'm going to focus on this project for now.

I also want a small white desk like this to put in my little window cubby. I think it will create more space in my bedroom to remove the piece of furniture I currently have in the window that isn't getting much use and replace it with a small little desk, and then remove the current bulkier desk that's on the other side wall of my bedroom. I don't ever sit at it and it just compiles junk that I have to clean up every week.  I think this style will lend itself to more use and be out of the way tucked in the window cubby.

I'll keep you updated on my progress {if any materializes} on this project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...