Monday, March 25, 2013

"Brooke, How do you feel about a birdhouse?"-Pearl

Saturday I got to spend the day with my bestie Brooke and her sister Mandy and mother Lisa {Pearl}. We had a day in Tupelo starting at Elizabeth Clair's then a little lunch stop at Pepper's before heading to Reeds, Jody's, Kay's Kreations, and then wrapping up at the mall. It was a FULL day, but SO much fun. Brooke is indeed fully registered for WHATEVER she may somewhat need in her first years of marriage. I am so glad I got to share in this special moment with her. She's the BEST.


I am always glad to see Mandy. She's a fun one. While Brooke and Pearl were contemplating pottery options, napkin rings, and casserole baskets she and I had fun discussing the Bachelorette Party  coming up in May at the beach. Pearl kept trying to take a listen {she really wants to come, she hates missing a party especially at the beach}. We both can't wait to spend a full weekend celebrating this ONE with such a great group of Gs. It might get a little rowdy.

Before heading to the mall we had to boost our spirits with some snacks from Chick-fil-A. Between the four of us we consumed 2 lemonades, a diet coke, two ice cream cones, a milkshake and a sweet tea. We needed some sugar for that second wind. Once we got to the mall Brooke and I enjoyed some makeup perusing at Sephora. We both left with a new mascara, and I with the Smashbox BB cream and a free gift. Brooke got the Urban Decay NAKED eye shadow palate which is THE BEST eye shadow I've ever used. I have the same palate from two Christmas' ago and still using it. Totally worth the cost. It was just a fun day!

What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...