Friday, April 5, 2013

Musical Statement Jewelry

I'm OBSESSED with these necklaces from Erica Weiner. I mean who doesn't want a necklace with your favorite classic rock, hip-hop,or country  lyrics. Seriously, these are those songs that you always remember the lyrics every time they come on the radio. They remind me of high school Dixie Deb dances on Friday nights. I heard Shaggy's "Angel" on the radio a few days ago, and I owned it in my car. I turned it up and spit out every word...even the mostly non-understandable rap sections. It was glorious. 

There are eight necklace lyric options. My picks would be Shaggy's Angel "Shorty you're my angel", R.Kelly's Ignition "And after the party it's the hotel lobby", Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers "Islands in the stream, that is what we are" or Kenny Rogers The Gambler necklaces with "Hold 'em" and "Fold 'em" on a pair.


I don't really care, I just REALLY want one of these. Like REALLY. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...