Monday, April 22, 2013

my {messy} closet life


So yesterday afternoon I decided I was finally going to tackle it. MY CLOSET. This thing hasn't been properly cleaned out since probably I was in middle school. I didn't even know what I was bound to find in the back corners. They hadn't seen light in probably a decade. Four massive Hefty Bags later everything {pretty much} has been cleared out. All clothes now residing on top of my bed or piled high on the floor. All things headed for the carport sale right outside my bedroom door and all over the upstairs hallway and spilling into other bedrooms. I refuse to hang my clothes back up until I have proper all uniformed hangers...because really whats the point of all the work if you won't be able to tell once all the dreaded "WIREEEEE hangers" are put back in. I'm planning to head to TJ Maxx in search for discounted velvet hangers tonight. I also really want to extend the clothes bar across the whole room: I'm coming for you Home Depot.

My closet is hard to explain. It's more like a tiny dwarf room. When I was a teenager it had a chair and a tv. It was a little lounge area but now I just want a massive CLOSET. To be continued....

Here's the dream:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...