Friday, April 19, 2013

FRIDAY links

Some of my FAVORITE things around the web this week:

Very inspired by the honesty and self improvement happening over at Sami's Shenanigans.

Helene explains those celebrity Coachella fashion choices

Audrey Hepburn's Fashionable Life in Rome from Vanity Fair's May 2013 Cover Story

Who doesn't love a good .gif, especially from some Reality TV? My new guilty pleasure in Tumblr world.

Girls, lets just stop scrutinizing ourselves! Ainsley speaks the truth about us being our own worst enemies when it comes to self image and confidence.

Maggie Smith’s Portraitist on Painting the Dowager Countess, Criticism of Kate Middleton’s Portrait

I did a guest post over at Significance or Nothing this week. Please check it out!


linking up with the dwelling tree for Blog Hop Friday

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. WE WILL GO TO COACHELLA!! PUT IT IN WRITING!!! WE HAVE TOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I'm obsessed with the two blogs you just put up. They are great!! I am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just thanking you for linking up at my blog hop (Let's Be Friends). New follower of yours on Bloglovin! Let's keep in touch-I would love to have you co-host a blog hop or something else fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I found you through the blog hop. The post on the real housewives had me laughing so hard, and I don't even watch it. I may have to start.
    Jess

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...