Thursday, March 28, 2013

Throw Back Thursday {Paris Style}

I never participate in these link ups...but what better day to start. I'm throwing it back to Summer 2006. Just graduated from high school and jetted off to Paris with my besties. A sweet,baby sorority sister of mine Luisa{she is actually now the President of ADPi and far from a baby, but she was a freshman when I graduated so always sweet,little Luisa to me} is currently in the City of Lights and her Instagram pics have me longing for another trip myself, and thinking about the antics of Brooke, Anna Claire, Lyndie and I when we were there so long ago.

babies

view from the top of the Arc D' Triumph....Brooke & I were the only ones to take the trek....so WORTH it. 
Monet's Gardens
the famous one

garden's at Versailles 
Notre Dame

Louvre
Louvre posing
Street cafe dining
Celebrating Anna Claire's 18th birthday

The best photograph to come out of this trip: Mona Brooke
I love my bestie. 


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...