Wednesday, April 3, 2013

a few things to say

Just a few things I have to say:

1. Why Nonna Why?! Yes, Wynonna was voted off Dancing with the Stars last night. Yes, it was warranted, she didn't move AT ALL on the dance floor, but I really didn't see it coming. I figured she had legions of fans that would keep her in for a bit longer. It was one of my favorite entertainments of the week seeing what awful outfit she would wear, how awkward her dance {or non dancing} would be, if her boob would finally take Tony out on the dance floor and really just having that 'Nonna Fever. I'm very disappointed with the Judds right now. First Ashley drops out of the Senate race--that was pure entertainment in itself-- and now Wynonna's out. The Judds made a vast exit from the radar this week. If you missing Twinkle Toes too, check out my new favorite thing on YouTube. Wynonna + Bette Midler+ The Rose circa 1996.

2. Winter is Coming.Yes, I Jessica Clayton, got sucked into the Game of Thrones. From Saturday to last night I watched all 20 episodes that make up Seasons 1 & 2 and last night watched the first episode of Season 3. I'm all caught up, and I hate it because now I have to wait. I really didn't think I would get into this show like I have. There are so many different characters, it's hard to keep up. The story is set on the fictional continent of Westeros. Basically you have your Lannisters {rich, ruthless, incestious} currently on the throne, you've got your Starks {loyal, brave, northerners}at war with Lannisters in hopes of getting two daughters back, and to live back in the North and rule over their own land. Then there's Daenerys of House Targaryen, the Mother of Dragons, who is on a journey back to the capital from her exile to also take over the Iron throne which belonged to her family before the current King's father destroyed them and drove them out.  And you've got the men of the Night Watch who protect the walls of the Kingdom and much, much much more. It really can't be explained. You just have to watch and remember A Lannister Always Pays his Debts.

3. Ohhh Kimmy. Who is telling Kim Kardashian her pregnancy look is cute? It's not. They way people went after Jessica Simpson seems horrendous in light of Kim's looks. But really Kim, not cute.

image via

4. Slap yo Mama good! This recipe is super yums. I got it from a blog post my friend Christa posted a few months back. The first time I tried it, it didn't turn out too well because I left the crock-pot on High too long, but my second attempt last night was perfect. It's just so, so good.

5. Oh and on Wednesdays....

images via

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! It's so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with your new blog! I read it every time you post. Keep it up! I'm bored at work :/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...