Thursday, April 4, 2013

It's the TONIGHT SHOW with.........


The time has finally come. Jay Leno is OFFICIALLY {I think it's really happening this time} saying farewell to The Tonight Show come 2014. In steps Jimmy Fallon of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and SNL fame. I have to say I'm pretty pumped. I thoroughly enjoy Jimmy on Late Night and he brings a lot of funny to the table that I enjoy. He is going to bring my generation to the Tonight Show couch every night {or at least have them tuning in online the next morning at work} The thing about Jimmy is: he has his celeb guests play beer pong, hosted a California Dreams reunion, and had an entire week of Justin Timberlake. THAT is my kind of late night viewing. Also, Jimmy's not just taking over the reigns of the legendary Tonight Show, he's bringing it back to it's original home, New York City. No more LA--Jimmy Kimmel's got it covered.

I really enjoyed the Jay tossing it over to Jimmy via West Side Story spoof on Monday night:

I can't wait for the new era of The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon to kick off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...