Monday, April 1, 2013


I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend. Saturday is rained all. day. long so I dyed some Easter eggs, made a coconut cake, and then laid in my bed watching my new obsession Game of Thrones. {this show...WOW...so much to follow...and I have no idea who I like or don't like} Sunday morning we went to church and afterwards my Grandmother came over for a delicious lunch made by my mother. I took the eggs I dyed the day before and contributed some Deviled Eggs and of course my cake to the meal. It was pretty gloomy and rainy the rest of the afternoon so we visited for a bit, then all retreated for a nap. Last night I got back together with GofT till the wee hours. {seriously, what have I gotten myself into} 
Hello April!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...