Friday, May 3, 2013

loves of the week

Loves of the Week:

1. Lydia McLaughlin: The newest housewife on Real Housewives of Orange County. She's a Jesus loving, pre-teen looking, living out her fairy tale OC life with her husband she met at church camp. When she entered the picture I didn't think I was going to be a fan, seeing that she was friends with Alexis, but as soon as she got into that limo and said, "I kind of agree with them" after Tamra's disaster gym party, I knew I was going to like her. The best moment was "I can see why they don't like her!" hahaha oh Lydia, you're my new favorite, Even if you have a abnormally small head that is disproportionate to your big eyes, mouth, and amount of hair.

2. Vine: I didn't see the point of ANOTHER app to document things, but I fell in with the crowd. I've had Vine on my phone for a while, mainly just to watch Al Roker's videos from bts at the Today Show, but I started posting a few this week. It's actually pretty fun, although I don't think anyone actually watches them. If you have Vine, come follow me @jessicaclayton! The best Viner out there is Eric Stonestreet {Cam, Modern Family} I mean he's a Vine genius. I would get Vine just to watch his stuff, hilarious, and the right amount of inappropriate at times!

3. OLITZ: Lets face it I love Scandal every day and every week, but last nights episode was one of the best EVER. So many jaw dropping, can't breathe moments.




I don't count on this lasting too long, but man was it exhilarating to watch. Also, I LOVE Mellie in that way that you LOVE LOVE to hate something. I think she is fantastic, so I look forward to more First Lady in your face, not backing down moments.

4. Diane Keaton has twitter and she just obsesses over things she finds on Pinterest. I love it. Follow her here. I love her bio.


 5. Reese Witherspoon arrest video: I don't think it's funny, and it doesn't make me love her more like the rest of America, I just think it's interesting, and REALLLLY embarrassing for her. TMZ has it, watch here. What would have made it GOLD: If Reese would have turned and said "...And you can't walk NO LINE!"

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...